As each item is handmade to order, please allow time between order and delivery (different from shipping time). Manufacturing time depends on the nature of the item :
- Handmade to order items are generally made within 2-7 working days after your purchase
- Ready-to-ship items are shipped within 2 working days
- Pre-orders are made once the material required is delivered to WeirdBrain.
Time processing mentionned above may vary according to your place in the queue. Remember that WBC is run by one person who works on each step of your order (manufacturing, stamping, packaging...etc) and this may take time.
Don't hesitate to follow WBC Instagram or send an email to have updates.
Items flagged as "Pre-order" means that you buy the item before it is made. This system allows WBC to buy the material required in bulk.
Therefore, there is a delay before manufacturing and thus before shipment. Please take this delay in account before your purchase. Pre-orders are NOT refundable as you might imagine.
The delay before manufacturing is generally up to 1 month.
Please refer here.
Route is a mobile app that allows you to visually track all of your online orders in one place. No need to dig through your email for tracking numbers, dynamic maps and real-time shipping updates keep you in the lopp throughout every part of your delibery.
Download the app here (free).
Exchanges & returns
Once the payment is received, no exchanges or refunds will be issued. All sales are final as each item is handmade to order for you.
Please carefully read the description of each product. If you are not sure about your size of if you have any other questions, do not hesitate to send a message using the form below.
Materials & Care
All accessories sold on WBC are cruelty-free, means that no animals were harmed in the production of the material used and so in the manufacturing process. Leather-free materials are hard to find but WBC is still looking for the best product quality.
Supply is mainly sourced in Europe. PVC : Germany; faux-leather : Poland; metal rings : Poland; rivets, eyelets, small metal hardware : France; buckles : France; padlocks : France; heart padlock : China; spikes : China.
PVC is a strong and flexible material that doesn't tear easily. It comes in different primary colors and different thickness. It is waterproof but not UV-proof. Prolonged exposure to the sun as well as heat exposure will damage PVC easier and faster. PVC is a plastic material. Direct contact with the skin may cause irritation after a long use. I don't recommend wearing PVC accessories for a daily use.
WBC also uses a kind of plastic material as faux-leather. This material is a great replacement for leather due to its durability and its looking which imitates real leather. It consists of a PVC fabric coated with TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) which is really strong and flexible. It is waterproof, sweatproof, UV-proof, heat-resistant and is also suitable for animals. This material meets the requirement for receiving the REACH and ROHS certificates.
Most of the hardware used is made of stainless steal (ex : buckles, loops, rings), sometimes made of zinc alloy (ex : heartlocks, small spikes), galavanized brass (XXL spikes). Most of the hardware is nickel free, but it is not impossible that some metal parts still contains nickel. If you are sensible to nickel or if you are not sure, you can add a thin layer of dermatological polish specifically made for preventing skin allergies (check ISOCLIP polish).
WBC is not responsible if you meets any medical issue when wearing the accessories.
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
In order to keep your accessories in good conditions and for a long time, you have to pay particular attention to care.
- PVC becomes dirty quite fast with dust in the air, finger marks, sweating...etc which is totally normal. Clean with water and soap after wear, then immediately dry with a soft and clean cloth. Cleaning with a microfiber cloth is the best way to easily remove dust and finger marks.
Take extra care when wearing white PVC. Unlike black color, white PVC is difficult to clean as a single mark is easily visible (face makeup, sweating...). If not cleaned after wear, stains may just not disappear.
- Faux-leather is easier to clean as it is waterproof. Clean the same way than PVC.
- Try to avoid using water on metal parts.
- Avoid sunlight or heat when storing your accessories, especially PVC ones. Remember that PVC is a plastic material and therefore it should not be exposed to heating source (heater, sun...). It can happen that yellow deposits form on the screws. Simply remove with a clean cloth.
- Regularly check the screws to ensure they are securely fastened as they may loosen overtime, which is normal. Use a screwdriver adapted to the shape and size of the screws (flat head or cross-headed screwdriver). You can get this tool at your local hardware store.
And finally, handle with care as everything is made by hand.
Size depends on the nature of the item. You can find the details in the description of each products if applicable.
- Standard size
Standard sizes are always mentionned in the description of the products. Yet, this option is not the best yet if you want the item to fit you perfectly. For a best fit, please leave your size when checkout and WBC will make accordingly.
- Custom size / Best fit
If standard sizes don't fit you or if you want the best fit, WBC is happy to make a custom size for you. Please leave your size in the comment section before checking out.
Depending on the item, your size is mandatory. Please leave your mesurements in the comment section through check out.
If you missed this step, send me an email asap wih your order information and required mesurements. Please note that only orders provided with measurements will be proceed in priority. Any orders without this information will be skipped over to the next on the queue.
Your size must be given in centimeter or inches. If you are not sure about your size or if you have any question, feel free to send a message before purchase.
If you choose the standard shipping method, your items will be packed into a padded enveloppe. This format is recommended for small and light items. Colissimo (tracked) shipping method is better for bigger items such as XXL chokers to guarantee a delivery in perfect condition.
If you choose the Colissimo shipping method, your items will be packed in a box. This format is recommended for big items and is automatically selected for big orders.
WBC is aware of the current ecological issues and seeks to minimize the impact of packaging on our environment by using eco-responsible products.
- FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified : the paper is sustainably sourced from controlled forests and supply chain that are managed responsibly.
- Acid free paper : the paper is made from cellulose paper where the active acid pulp is eliminated during processing. When decomposing the paper will not leave any chemical trace.
- Soy-based inks : the ink used on the paper is made from soybeans, a renewable resource. It is great alternative to petroleum-based inks.
- FSC certified
- Made from 70% recycled cardboard
- Secured with kraft paper tape, made from natural materials and solvent-free
Not taking custom orders at the moment.
Stockists & Retailers
Please send an email to discuss the terms and conditions [CLOSED]
Any additional questions ? Please contact the customer service via the contact form below (please allow up to 24 hours for me to reply) :